Pvc rain gutter 5inch and 7inch installation manual
Main project construction method
1. Installation of eaves (1) Drawing guide line, in order to ensure the normal drainage function of eaves, eaves must be tilted downward toward the rainwater bucket direction. A nail is inserted into the 12mm below the eaves (one end of the gutter). The fixed pin draws a horizontal auxiliary line to the direction of the rain bucket. Then the height of each 3M trough is reduced by 3mm, and the line formed will become the “guiding line”.
(2) Determine the position of the eaves slot hanger along the “guide line” direction from the highest point to 30 cm back to set up expansion holes, and then every 60 cm set up an expansion hole, expansion hole top should be maintained in a straight line with the “guide line”. “If the expansion hole is not in a straight line, it will cause the eaves to bend and deform”; corresponding to each expansion hole sliding into an equal number of eaves slot hangers on the slot, spacing is 60 cm, the starting end is 30 cm.
(3) Installing the eaves with ladders or scaffolding at the lower end of the eaves as support, corresponding to the expansion hole position arrangement eaves slot hanger, fixed with expansion bolt hanger, installed the first eaves slot. The cantilever hanger should be able to slide in the cantilever. If not, adjust the position of the expansion bolt up and down until it can slide freely. If the cornice is not straight or the eaves are heated and cooled, the hanger can not slide. In order to avoid the eaves from falling off the eaves, two small metal screws can be installed at the indicated position where the eaves are fastened to the eaves handle.
. Connect the inside and outside fasteners of the eaves slot adapter with the eaves slot to ensure that the screw is fixed firmly on both sides of the inside and outside fasteners of the eaves slot adapter. Repeat 2 installation of other gutter segments. Finally, the eaves slot is installed at both ends of the gutter to seal the gutter.
(4) the gutters of the eaves trough clamper are connected by the gutters connected with two fasteners. Note: the joint adhesive strip should be kept clean and dirty in the gutter of the gutter.
. Separate the two pieces of fasteners of the gutter clamp connector, put the inner fastener (conjoined tape facing down) into the upper end of the gutter joint, and the outer fastener (conjoined tape facing up) into the lower end of the gutter joint. The inside and outside fasteners must cover the joints between the two sections of the joint eaves (or between the gutter and the corner of the gutter).
. Then, press the internal and external fasteners against your chest (make sure the conjoined strips are fastened to the two eaves, respectively)
(5) locate the rainwater bucket before determining the position of the rain bucket before installing the last gutter. Let the rain bucket be aligned to the eaves and use the level to keep it straight. Draw lines along the left and right sides of the rain bucket.
. Still grab the rainwater bucket and draw two lines above the temperature indicator (line that matches the local temperature). Install the expansion hole on the outside of the drawing line along the rain bucket.
. To determine the length of the last gutter, measure the distance from the temperature line to the end of the last member of the installed gutter. Installation can connect a rainwater drain device to a rain bucket. Squeeze the drain until it is fully embedded in the rainwater bucket and slide the eaves hook into the eaves. The eaves must slide freely in the rainwater bucket to reduce the effect of thermal expansion and cold contraction.
(6) If the end of a rainwater bucket is closed by a rainwater bucket, you will have two options: 1) Cut a 15cm-long section of the canal, install a locking device for the canal, slide into an overhanging connector for the canal, insert the canal into the rainwater bucket and level it with the end of the rainwater bucket; or 2) Insert the canal into the rainwater bucket and cover it as a whole, then slide into the overhanging connector for the canal and install it. Gutter locking device
. Then, a hole drill is used to open a hole in the gutter above the rainwater hopper. Be careful not to cut the rainwater bucket or exceed the size of the hole under the rainwater bucket when the hole is opened, otherwise, the system will leak when it is hot and cold.
2. Installation of rainwater pipes
(1) use rainwater pipe drainage device to connect the rainwater pipe. When installing, first determine the length of the rainwater pipe.
(2) Make the rainwater pipe diverter (rainwater pipe diverter/rainwater pipe diverter) close to the wall at least 15 cm away from the ground; at the same time, keep the diverter and the rainwater pipe in a straight line, and use the rainwater pipe locator to connect it with the wall, and then insert the rainwater pipe assembly. 2 locators are required for each 3M rain pipe. If the length is over 3m, the two rainwater pipes will be connected with the rainwater pipe interface device.
(3) Connect the rainwater pipe diverter with the upper end of the rainwater pipe, and measure the distance between the upper side and the lower side of the rainwater bucket diverter installed in the rainwater bucket;
(4) cut a section of rainwater pipe and install it into the two drainage pipe drainage device. Glue the rainwater pipe and the drainage device with special PVC glue.
(5) In order to drain water from the corner of the wall, a certain length of rainwater pipe is connected to the rainwater drain, and a ditch is aligned with the ground.
3. Special installation nodes
(1) installation of Aquaplane
1) installation of asphalt tile / linoleum tile
When the Aquaplane is installed on the asphalt tile / asphalt felt tile, the tile must be laid on the outside of the roof eaves 1cm. In order to facilitate the installation of Aquaplane, please do not use asphalt glue to bond the substrate tiles after nailing the substrate tiles. When installing the water-falling system, a section of Aquaplane frame is first connected to the roof along the slope of the roof, and the rib energy frame at the bottom of the water-skiing board is on the slot of the eaves hanger, and the rib line at the bottom of the parallel water-skiing board is used as a horizontal auxiliary line at the position of 5mm below. Then, the installation of the gutter is completed. Lift the substrate tiles and the initial layer tiles, insert the Aquaplane into the eaves, and use stainless steel nails along the Aquaplane with reserved holes to nail, the lower end of the Aquaplane ribs to ensure a firm drive in the eaves slot hanger slot mouth.
2) installation of cement tiles
If the roof tile is a cement tile, the Aquaplane must be installed, and the tile must be placed outside the eaves 1cm. Before laying the tile, nail the water ski along the roof slope and reserve the nail holes according to the Aquaplane, nail the Aquaplane on the downstream strip, (if there is no downstream strip, nail it directly on the roof structure layer.) The ribs at the bottom of the water ski should be able to be erected on the gutter of the eaves hanger. After the tiles are laid, a horizontal auxiliary line is made at the position of the rib line at the lower end of the parallel Aquaplane at the position of 5mm downward, and the position of the guide line and the eaves hanger are determined. The installation position of the corresponding eaves slot hanger is on the corresponding position of the water slide board. The eaves slot hanger is inserted into the hole with the scissors and the holes with the width of 27 mm are respectively opened on the arc protrusion and the ribs of the water slide board. The expansion bolt is fixed on the eaves mouth. The ribs at the lower end of the Aquaplane are guaranteed to drive firmly on the inner slots of the eaves slot hanger. Then, the installation of the gutter is completed.
(2) installation of balcony floor drain
When dealing with the balcony floor leakage, the standard atlas (DBJT08-81-97) is used to pre-bury a circular pipe with a diameter of 75 mm to connect the rainwater pipe transfer connector, a rainwater pipe to connect the rainwater pipe diverter, and a rainwater pipe to connect the vertical inclined tee to lead the balcony water into the whole falling water system.
3) Installation of split air-conditioning effluent, treatment of split air-conditioning effluent, through the rainwater pipe diverter, inclined three-way connection rainwater pipe, air-conditioning into the whole system.
Remarks: there are 2 kinds of water outlet sizes for one and five inches of rain water: 63mm, 63mm and 63mm, 83mm.
The second, 65 * 85 square tube has 65 degree, 90 degree steering gear and drain; the 102 * 70 square tube has only 45 degree steering gear and drain.
Three. The conversion connection of the Royal two PVC square tubes is:
(1) There is only one connection for the 102*70 square pipe to be converted to the 110 round pipe. The square pipe is butted at one end (with an interface) and the 110 round pipe is inserted into the converter joint.
(2) conversion joint of 65*85 square pipe
The adapter for the 75 round pipe is the same with both the caliber and the caliber of the pipe.
The transfer joint of the 110 round pipe is inserted inside the adapter.
Four. 65*85 square tube has three kinds of three links.
(1) connect the 55*85 square tube to the lateral oblique three links;
(2) connect the 50 circular tubes to the lateral straight three links;
(3) connect 50 round tubes to forward three links.
102*70 square tube has 2 kinds of three links.
(1) turn the 50 round tube side inclined three links;
(2) turn the 70*102 square tube side inclined three links.