How to clean the rainwater pipeline and dredge the rainwater pipeline!
How to clean the rainwater pipeline and dredge the
Rainwater pipes are widely used in building houses and play a very important role in roof drainage. So how to clean the rainwater pipeline and what is the plan of dredging the rainwater pipeline?
1. The general dredging, cleaning and cleaning method is to use sewage pump to pump water into the blocked rainwater wells to see debris. The blockage is usually caused by sediment and domestic debris filling the pipe orifice or muddy pebbles in the pipeline, and there is no plug removal during the construction. The general method is to use artificial rainwater wells to clean up the blocked debris, and then use high-pressure water truck and suction truck to carry out dredging and cleaning. Sediment and slag construction in pipelines. Special conditions depend on the site.
2. In the long-term use, a large amount of dirt makes the diameter of drainage pipes and flues smaller, causing great trouble. It is suggested to use high-pressure cleaner to clean these things. High-pressure water jet technology is used in high-pressure cleaner to effectively remove the hard scales and solid blockages in the pipeline. Chengdu Lifeng imports high-pressure water jet cleaning equipment and accessories produced by international advanced technology and key equipment. Its excellent performance and good cleaning effect are favored by customers.
Drainage Scheme of Rainwater Pipeline
Rainwater Pipeline Construction and Sewage Pipeline Construction Scheme
1) The excavation of trench should first remove all the unusable earthwork within the excavation area and transport it to the designated site. The trench excavation is mainly mechanical excavation, supplemented by manual excavation. The trench excavation will adopt single-slope slope sloping with slope gradient of 1:0.33. When the excavator digs 20 cm away from the design elevation, manual bottom cleaning and drainage ditches will be left on both sides of the trench bottom to prevent the trench bottom from soaking.
2) The vertical formwork pouring concrete foundation is based on the central line of the road. The technicians and constructors work together to determine the central line of the pipe position and then erect the formwork on both sides. A new template is used in the template. Wood formwork requires stable and accurate elevation, with 10 cm gravel cushion. The cushion requires that the graded gravel surface is not weathered and basically flat. The floor is cast with C20 concrete. After the floor concrete is shaken twice by a flat vibrator, it is flattened and furred, and maintained with straw bags covered in time.
3) The safety pipe and the reinforcing bar safety pipe should be lowered gently in order to avoid collision with the bottom plate. The connection of the two pipes should be tightened by a winch. After the pipe mouth is basically flat and the bottom elevation of the pipe can be adjusted, the lifting and installation of the next pipe can be carried out.
4) Reinforcement stabilizing concrete shall be poured into vertical formwork after hoisting of pipeline, and both sides shall be poured at the same time.